Podcasts and Publications
The Centre is presenting regularly Podcasts and Webinars, at the moment mainly related to Decommissioning topics
- Murphy, C., (2021) Australia’s offshore well decommissioning Application of global lessons learned – Presentation to SPE Facilities Group Technical Evening 18th May 2021
- Murphy, C., and Higgins, S. A. (2021) Australia offshore well inventory characterisation and decommissioning cost saving opportunities through cap rock restoration and rigless/riserless techniques. The APPEA Journal 61 . doi: 10.1071/AJ20118
- Journal article), doi.org/10.1071/AJ19159 NORM inventory forecast for Australian offshore oil and gas decommissioned assets and radioactive waste disposal pathways APPEA Journal 60:19-33 15 May 2020 (
- Tung, A., Alliance, A. C., & Otto, C. (2020). Lessons learnt from Ospar and the North Sea: The importance of establishing a regional decommissioning agreement in the South China Sea region. In Society of Petroleum Engineers – SPE Symposium: Decommissioning and Abandonment 2019.
- Tung, A., Alliance, A. C., & Otto, C. (2020). Decommissioning cost reduction by effective planning of decommissioning projects using facility removal date as a reference point. In Society of Petroleum Engineers – SPE Symposium: Decommissioning and Abandonment 2019.
- Puzyrev, V., Egorov, A., Pirogova, A., Elders, C., & Otto, C. (2019). Deep neural networks for 1D impedance inversion. In AEGC 2019: From Data to Discovery. Perth, Australia.
- Puzyrev, V., Egorov, A., Pirogova, A., Elders, C., & Otto, C. (2019). Seismic inversion with deep neural networks: A feasibility analysis. In 81st EAGE Conference and Exhibition 2019.