We offer expertise, and support professional education and postgraduate research across the following areas:
- Carbon management and energy futures
- High-value diversification
- Infrastructure integrity and reliability
- Late-life asset management and decommissioning
- Reservoir management and productivity
- Stakeholder and risk management.
Technology realisation process
Projects must produce validated concepts and prototypes which the community or industry can continue to work with. We therefore monitor the research projects all the way from idea to demonstration. The Centre will use a Technology Maturation scale to measure progress against criteria to progress projects from concept to demonstration and deployment. Decision review boards (DRBs) will review projects at stage gates to progress with funding to the next stage.